16 Sep 2022
Rajah & Tann Asia recognised as Asia’s top firms in M&A work by Asian Legal Business
- Assegaf Hamzah & Partners, Tier 1 in Indonesia: Domestic category
- Christopher & Lee Ong, Tier 1 in Malaysia: Domestic category
- Rajah & Tann Singapore, Tier 1 in Singapore: Domestic category
- C&G Law, Tier 2 in Philippines: Domestic category
- Rajah & Tann LCT Lawyers, Tier 2 in Vietnam: Domestic category
- R&T Asia (Thailand), Notable Firm in Thailand: Domestic category
Published annually, ALB’s research draws information from firm submissions, Thomson Reuters M&A data, interviews, editorial resources and market suggestions to identify and rank the top firms for M&A work in Asia.
More information on Rajah & Tann Asia’s regional M&A capabilities can be found here.
For more information on the report, please click here.
About Rajah & Tann Asia – www.rajahtannasia.com
Rajah & Tann Asia brings together leading law firms in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand the Philippines and Vietnam, with each offering the highest standards of service to locally-based clients while collectively having the capability to handle the most complex regional and cross-border transactions and to provide excellent legal counsel seamlessly across the region. With over 800 fee earners, all working together towards one shared goal, we are lawyers who know Asia and who give our clients home advantage.