26 Oct 2018
C&G Law wins Transactional Boutique Law Firm of the Year at ALB Philippine Law Awards 2018
C&G Law, a member firm of the Rajah & Tann Asia network, has clinched the Transactional Boutique Law Firm of the Year award for the second year in a row at the Asian Legal Business (ALB) Philippine Law Awards 2018.
In addition, C&G Law was a finalist for the following awards:
- Arbitration Law Firm of the Year
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Construction and Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
- Dispute Resolution Boutique Law Firm of the Year
- Labour and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Philippine Deal Firm of the Year
- Projects, Energy and Infrastructure Law Firm of the Year
- Tax and Trusts Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Philippine Law Firm of the Year
- M&A Deal of the Year (Merger of main Ayala Land subsidiaries in Cebu)
Held in Makati Shangri-La, Philippines, the third annual awards recognises and rewards the outstanding performance of private practitioners and in-house teams who have significantly contributed to the evolving legal landscape of the Philippines.
The results are available here.
About Rajah & Tann Asia – www.rajahtannasia.com
Rajah & Tann Asia brings together leading law firms and lawyers in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam, with each offering the highest standards of service to locally-based clients while collectively having the capability to handle the most complex regional and cross-border transactions and to provide excellent legal counsel seamlessly across the region. With over 700 fee earners, all working towards one shared goal, we are lawyers who know Asia and who give our clients home advantage.