- A team of lawyers from our affiliate associate firm in Indonesia and our Singapore office acted for a Singapore developer in its subscription for convertible bonds issued by a listed Indonesian developer to fund an on-going mixed development project in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- A team of lawyers from our regional office in Myanmar and our Singapore office assisted in the structuring of the developer and management companies collaborating in a major commercial cum residential development. The same team went on to advise and assist in the documentation relating to sale of the units of the development.
- A team of lawyers from our regional office in Cambodia and our Singapore office assisted in setting up a joint venture between a Singapore developer and a Cambodia counterparty to develop mixed commercial and residential properties. The same team also went on to advise and assist in the documentation relating to the sale of the units of the development.
- Assisting a consortium of foreign investors in a major land acquisition in Bali for integrated tourist resort development.
- Advising a Singapore-based online real estate broker on the establishment of its Indonesian subsidiary and subsequent purchase of leading Indonesian real estate portal.
- Advising one of the largest shari'ah-compliant banks in Indonesia on a $96 million acquisition of a high rise building in Jakarta.
- Representing a subsidiary of a Malaysian state energy firm in a land acquisition project in East Java.
- Advising East West Highway Authority on a $660 million water improvement project in Vietnam.
- Advising in the development of Mapletree Business City in Binh Duong New City.
- Advising receivers and managers in the disposal of a prime hotel in Singapore.
- Acted for the vendor in the sale and leaseback of Hyflux Innovation Building at 80 Bendemeer Road to Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust.
- Acted for foreign corporations in the disposal, acquisitions and leaseback transactions completed Jurong Town Corporation properties as part of their global corporate restructuring.
- Acted for the vendor in the sale of Chjimes to Suntec Reit.
- Acted for lenders in financing the sale of Raffles Holdings’ hotel business to Colony Capital. It involved selling 41 hotels worldwide to Colony, including the historic Raffles Hotel.
- Acted for a major global financial service firm in the lease of premises for its front end back end split. The firm leased around 130,000 square feet of business park space in Changi, which is part of the Changi City mixed development.
- Acted for a Swiss global financial services company in their leases of various commercial and industrial properties in town and Changi Business Park for their operations in Singapore.
- Acted for a public listed logistic provider in a REIT transaction in an asset enhancement initiative involving the development and lease of a 4-storey ramp-up warehouse facility.
- Acted a global interconnection and data centre company listed on NASDAQ in relation to a build-to-suit lease of a data centre facility.
- Acted for a leading manufacturer of large diesel engines and complete propulsion systems in their lease of a built-to-suit facility.
- Acted for a Singapore subsidiary logistics arm of a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in their lease of a built-to-suit state-of-the-art warehouse facility in Jurong West.
- Acted for an international multi billion dollar electronic commerce company in their lease of its office in Singapore for their Singapore operations.
- Acted for foreign owned property development company in relation to the acquisition of a shopping mall in Johor, Malaysia for purposes of redevelopment.
- Acted for REIT in relation to the redevelopment, reconfiguration and renovation of strata parcels within shopping mall in Malaysia.
Click here to go back to Overview of Real Estate Practice