Paul’s practice covers Rajah & Tann’s Singapore and Indonesia offices, having been based in Singapore for 10 years and in Assegaf Hamzah & Partners for the past 5 years.
In Singapore, Paul was previously a partner in the Restructuring & Insolvency Practice Group, focusing on various banking, restructuring and insolvency related matters, including having acted for a number of private banks in investment related disputes as well as in company and personal bankruptcies, liquidations, judicial managements and schemes of arrangement.
Currently, Paul is a Partner in Rajah & Tann Singapore’s newly established Regional Practice Desk, focusing on assisting companies in their expansion efforts into Indonesia, ranging from incorporation and investment related advice to litigation and arbitration assistance.
Paul is fluent in English and conversant in Mandarin, with a working understanding of Bahasa Indonesia.
- ITC Global Holdings Pte Ltd (under judicial management) v ITC Limited and Others  SGHC 127
- Lim Swee Khiang and another v Borden Co (Pte) Ltd and others  4 SLR 141
- Bayerische Hypo - und Vereinsbank AG v Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd and Other Applications  4 SLR 39
- Re Lion City Holdings Pte Ltd  3 SLR 493
Memberships / Directorships
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law