Hui Ming has over 20 years of experience in the area of real estate, banking and finance. She handles the disposal, acquisition and lease transactions for both residential and commercial properties alike, on behalf of individuals and corporations. She is also actively involved in the financing of such transactions, conventional and Islamic.
Sale and Purchase
- Acted for vendor in the sale of a block of residential apartments in Tower 1, Pavilion Residences and acted for the financial institutions, individuals and corporations in the financing of such transactions.
- Acted for developer in the sale of the serviced apartments, Somerset Puteri Harbour Serviced Residence in Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya, Iskandar Malaysia and acted for the financial institutions, individuals and corporations in the financing such transactions.
- Acted for Howco Metals Management Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., a subsidiary of Sumitomo Corporation in their acquisition of a piece of industrial land Setia Business Park, together with a factory to be constructed thereon.
- Acted for a Singapore corporation in the sale of their Malaysian property.
- Acted for a Japanese controlled Singapore corporation in its acquisition of six (6) properties in Malaysia.
- Acted for a Malaysian company in its disposal of an industrial warehouse and office building in Penang.
- Acted for a Malaysian company in the sale and lease back of several pieces of land with training and educational facilities, located inter alia, in Kota Bahru, Kelantan and Kuching, Sarawak.
- Acted for a Malaysian foundation in its purchase of an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Acted for a trust company in its purchase of properties in Kuala Lumpur, in its capacity as trustee acting for and on behalf of several individuals.
- Acted for executors in the disposal of properties by the estates of several deceased individuals.
Tenancy Agreements and Leases
- Acted for a multinational corporation in its rental of a shoplot in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall.
- Acted for corporate tenants in their tenancies of retail otulets within the IOI City Mall and office spaces within the Klang Valley.
- Acted for a Malaysian company in its lease of land at an industrial complex in Johor Bahru from a Malaysian authority.
- Acted for the landlord, who is the owner of a Shopping Mall in Sandakan in respect of tenancies of its retail outlets to tenants, both individuals and corporations.
Memberships / Directorships
- Member, Malaysian Bar
- Member, Kuala Lumpur Bar