Li Meng is an integral part of the litigation team at Christopher & Lee Ong.
Her litigation practice covers both general advisory works from pre-litigation to acting as Counsel in the High Court, Court of Appeal, Arbitration and Adjudication. Her portfolio covers a wide area ranging from construction dispute resolution, employment and industrial relation practice, commercial and banking practice, telecommunications disputes resolution, defending various forms of tortious claims as well as the registration and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards.
- Conducting hearings before the High Court and the Court of Appeal on a range of matters
- Advising clients and conducting hearings in construction and telecommunications arbitrations
- Advising clients and conducting adjudication proceedings under the Construction Industry Payment and Adjudication Act 2012
- Advising clients on employment related matters including disciplinary matters and reviewing of employee handbooks/terms and conditions of employment
Memberships / Directorships
- Member of the Malaysian Bar