Benjamin is a partner with the Banking & Finance Group.
Benjamin's practice focuses on cross-border financing transactions across Asia, from structured and secured lending to private corporate debt restructuring. Clients he has worked for include major international banks and large Asian-based conglomerates.
Benjamin previously worked in another leading Singapore law firm as well as practiced in a New York firm’s Singapore, London and Hong Kong offices and he is qualified to practice both English and Singapore law.
Memberships / Directorships
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, The Law Society (England and Wales)
- Author, Singapore chapter, "Guide on Promissory Notes and Cheques ", Italian Business Association, Confindustria Vicenza (July 2014)
- Joint Author, Jurisdiction update: Myanmar — AML, Thomson Reuters Accelus, (December 2013)
- Joint Author, Jurisdiction update: Myanmar — Securities and Banking, Thomson Reuters Accelus, (December 2013)